I've now done 2 mowing's/trimmings and am extremely pleased with the trimmer. The best thing about this tool is the automatic line release and no more mixing gas. No more bumping heads to get the line out. I can zip right along with no worries. Edging the walks and drive way is a breeze with just twisting the trimmer head and letting the pop out metal guard guide you along pavement edges.
I've been able to trim around our house and our neighbors house using both batteries. One charged battery will just about get our house done, but, like any power tool running out of gas, you must refill. I find it far easier and cleaner to switch out a battery from the charger than having to pour gas into a small plastic tank!
Around the rest of the yard, pumpkin seeds were planted on Friday, the last day of July. Sweet potato vines are still thriving while the sunflowers are starting to show their age. It's exciting to start thinking about the fall growing season and what lies ahead to be planted.
No comments:
Post a Comment