Now most of you have read a bit about our vacation in Julie's blog and have seen
the pictures. I, however, need to clarify one point.....the pictures taken of her and one that I'm especially fond of..... Staring off at the Grand Floridian Resort, Disney's ultimate hotel. I can tell that longing gaze means only one thing...I want to stay there. Some day, she will, when she least expects it!!!Pesonally, I can't wait for our next Disney vacation!
Garden prep work continued yesterday with the compost being turned in and the edges being defined. This Fall's garden will feature a couple of technological and security upgrades. Hopefully a new wireless rain gauge/thermometer/date & time device will be arriving next month. I'll be able to check rainfall from the comfort of indoors and never have to empty the rain collector. On the security front, new garden fencing will be installed around the perimeter and will hopefully keep the lettuce from being mowed down by our little bunny friends. Planting is the final step and will be done next week!
Finally, after 34 years of living a surgery, hospital stay free life I went in for a little outpatient procedure this morning to remove the bump on my neck. I've had this little bump for years and years. After a visit to Julie's ear nose and throat Dr. he suggested it come off as it would only get larger over time. So, this moring it was done. I'd love to tell you how it went, however, the last thing I remembered was getting all these warm blankets placed up to me neck followed by some nurse waking me up. The Doctor told Julie it went well and the mass would be sent to the lab to get checked out. Its nice to have it gone and I'll no longer have to hear my father tell me to get it looked at everytime he sees me. After all, he was correct in seeing it larger each year!

No comments:
Post a Comment